How much more could your business achieve?
Sudden, dramatic business changes can create – or expose – gaps in your IT systems and infrastructure. But before you can address them, you need to know they exist.
Enter the IT Health Check. This remotely conducted, paid engagement provides you a full IT risk assessment.
And when it’s done, you get our VIP report that identifies gaps, risks and offers recommendations you can apply to improve business results, reduce costs, enhance security, and boost employee productivity.
See your technology use and potential vulnerabilities
We do a comprehensive review of how you use your existing software, hardware, and network infrastructure. The analysis specifically looks at:
- End user computing. Your current desktop computing environment, including laptops, desktops, thin clients, kiosks, Chromebooks, operating systems, and mobile devices.
- Network. The network infrastructure, including all data switches, routers, appliances, WAN infrastructure, wireless mesh network and more.
- Servers and server applications. See how current servers are being utilized, including virtual servers, domain controllers, email servers, database and application servers.
- Storage and backups. Assesses the current use of Storage (DAS), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN), tape backup and off-site storage strategies.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity status. Evaluates your current disaster recovery initiatives.
- Printers. Identifies the current fleet of printers, copiers, multi-function printers, scanners, fax machines, ink-jet and large-format printer/plotters and their usage.
100% remote service delivery & no software installed
Our process is entirely contactless. We don’t need to install any software on your network or workstations. You’ll won’t have agents or probes living on your network.
For the analysis, we will need remote access to your network and server infrastructure. You will also need to allow our team to run tools that require domain administration authority.
It’s simple. It’s fast. And, better yet, the remote delivery makes it a lower cost engagement.
Get useful insights and recommendations in your VIP report
Our Volatility, Insight, and Path (VIP) report delivers detailed analysis and recommendations.
In the report, you’ll see:
- Your network device inventory
- A network risk score with the contributing factors defined
- Potential network issues highlighted
- Identification of potential security gaps
- Recommendations and a detailed action plan for issue resolution
Some examples of what we have found include:
- Old PCs still connected to the domain (security risk)
- Missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, and firewall misconfigurations on systems
- Inconsistent security policies on networks and endpoints
- Old, but still active, user accounts
- External issues that may out your network at risk of disruption of data loss
Your VIP report will be comprehensive. You’ll see the vulnerabilities. The remediation recommendations will be clear.
You’ll also gain valuable data and insight to build a future roadmap for a more secured IT infrastructure that empowers your teams, regardless of where they work, to drive your business goals forward.